Publishing a company podcast has many advantages. Not least that once someone has subscribed to the podcast, it lands on their device of choice automatically. Meaning that you stay in the forefront of your target audience's minds.
Reach a new audience
People like to consume media in a variety of ways. Audio podcasts allow a listener to multi-task, so they can listen to you at a time and place convenient to them.
Build a relationship with your audience
Podcasts put a face and voice to your company / website. Because podcasts are also opt-in, it means that only people who are interested in what you have to say will watch and listen. A quality audience.
Highlight your authority
Providing useful information highlights expertise in your field and might make people more likely to trust you in future.
- Drives traffic to your website
- Educates prospects on differentiators and benefits
- Builds audiences via subscription
- Reach mobile devices where users consume on the go
- Audio costs less to produce when compared to video
- More appropriate for long running lectures and speeches that don't involve visuals
- Like video podcasting, audio podcasting builds audiences via subscription
Clients comment on how refreshing and easy it is to work with us. We are proud of this. Make contact and let us see what we can do for you.
We had to launch our website in a small time frame. This was no problem for Effective Group. I highly recommend them.
Sally Smithies, Red Sky